This Opel Olympia Rekord was delivered new in Sweden in 1955, it has never seen any road salt. It is wonderfully original, it has had 6 owners in total since 1955. Not driven since 2004, it was stored in a dry barn.
It has a cancelled Swedish registration. If required, the car can be delivered with an EU export document free of charge for easy registration of the Opel in the buyer’s country.
A nice, complete car with a lot of allure, unfortunately the paint is in less nice, we recommend respraying it.
Engine: 4-cylinder in-line engine, 1488cc, 45 hp. It has a manual 3-speed gearbox.
Fitted with nice details such as the beautiful Opel logos, the special dashboard, the characteristic sun visor which is in nice condition, the Blaupunkt car radio, the unusual rear lights and so on.
The car has a new battery. The brakes need to be checked (the handbrake does work, the car can drive), a service is good for any used car, including this one.
In short, a very nice vintage car that will only increase in value!
The car is in Hengevelde, the Netherlands.
The seller can arrange relatively cheap transport throughout Europe, even now during the coronavirus crisis. Worldwide transport is not a problem as this would be done by a professional transport company.
- Olympia Rekord
- Stationerad i
- 73939 km
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med svensk registrering
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work