Fantastic Volkswagen Beetle 1300. Originally delivered in the Netherlands in 1970, only 2 owners! Body-off restored in 2007 by the specialist Kaag Kevers from Hillegom.
This beautiful Beetle was completely disassembled and body-off restored. Everything on the brakes and wheel bearings was renewed at the time. Body professionally sprayed in the beautiful colour Diamond Blue. A beauty to look at! Unfortunately, the left and right rear mudguards have a few scratches, see pictures. Seat upholstery, headliner and carpets are as new.
The engine comes to life at the first turn of the key and drives wonderful. Everything works properly. The bottom looks very good, no rust or holes to be found. The well-known Beetle spots (spare wheel, battery container, jack supports, torque points) are all in very good condition, not sprayed with Tectyl. What you see is what you get :-)
A valuation report is included, as well as the history of the restoration and maintenance from the past 10 years. The Beetle had a Dutch periodic vehicle inspection last October and it’s valid until 2022, however as the Beetle has turned 50, it will be exempt from inspections in the Netherlands.
The Beetle has a Dutch registration and can be easily registered in any EU country. The Beetle is sold "as is", there are no guarantees on a private purchase. We wish you a lot of fun bidding on this beauty. Collection please within 14 days after the auction.
- Kever 1300 (body off gerestaureerd)
- Stationerad i
- 52025 km
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med nederländsk registrering
- October 10, 2022
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 2 Mycket bra skick - minimala tecken på slitage