The vehicle has been in my possession for about 6 years and was originally imported from Mexico.
During these years, the vehicle was moved regularly, but only within the greater Hamburg area and used as a transport vehicle for promotional purposes.
Prior to its registration in Germany, the vehicle was completely restored, and rusted parts (fenders, etc.) were replaced and repainted, the vehicle is always parked in an underground garage; the condition of the paint as well as all mechanical parts is fine.
The vehicle probably has an replacement engine, but runs flawlessly.
It has a bench for 3 people (including the driver) in the cabin.
The cargo compartment has no seats and is ideally suited for conversion into a camper or advertising vehicle.
The vehicle was evaluated by an expert in 2018, the report is available. Estimated replacement value €26,000.
The condition of the vehicle has not changed since then.
The car is located in Hamburg (Germany) and is moved regularly.
- Stationerad i
- 125000 km
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med tysk registrering
- December 31, 2022
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general ageing