Maserati Spyder 4200 Cambiocorsa (convertible), built on 27 May 2002, 142,315 km, black with black leather and a black top (triple black).
In beautiful condition! Very sporty, fast and beautiful car! European car, delivered new in Germany. This car was imported to the Netherlands in April 2011.
The engine in this Maserati comes from a Ferrari 360 Modena which makes this Spyder a surprisingly fast car!
Cambiocorsa, skyhook, leather, automatic air conditioning, electric top and windows, power seats with seat heating, radio/CD front loader, armrest, airbags, original stainless steel Maserati sports exhaust and 18-inch original rims with 2 new Michelin rear tyres.
Maintenance booklet included and fully completed by Maserati dealer and Maserati specialist Franco. Valid Dutch periodic vehicle inspection.
It is a 4.2 litre 8-cylinder petrol engine with 391 HP (287 kW).
Weight: 1,675 kg.
Top speed 283 km/h and up to 100 km/h in 5.0 sec.
Road tax: 267 euros per quarter (North Holland).
Retail value in 2002: €133,000.
Small scratch on the front bumper, some plastic parts in the interior are a bit sticky (ventilation grilles) and the black coating on the edges of some of the knobs has worn off (see photos).
Wear on the clutch is 50% (information from Franco, the Maserati specialist).
The car is in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Spyder 4200 Cambiocorsa
- Stationerad i
- 142315 km
- Registreringpapper närvarande
- med nederländsk registrering
- Condition (Paint and body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- 2 Mycket bra skick - minimala tecken på slitage